Durand and Compliance
Doing the Right Thing. At the Right Time. Every Time.
Durand holds itself and its employees to a high ethical standard. Employees, program participants, family members and community partners are encouraged to report any events, issues, or dealings that fall outside known policies, procedures, state/federal laws and regulations.
Health & Safety
- Related to that of clients and staff
- Related to quality in the services provided
- Related to Policies and Procedures in Operations
- Related to the privacy and security of confidential information
Human Resources (HR) Concerns
- Job Duties
- Employee Manual
- Policies and Procedures related to Employment
- Fraud, Waste or Abuse of Funding or Resources
- Misuse of Electronic Health Record (Therap)
Reporters have the right to report anonymously. No attempt will be made to identify you. Durand may not – and will not – intimidate, threaten, coerce, discriminate against or take other retaliatory action against a person who files a report.
Read Durand’s Compliance Program document:
For questions pertaining to our Compliance Program, please contact: Kathleen Breslin
Quality Assurance Specialist and Compliance Officer
304 Birchfield Drive
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054