Durand Job Fair
Durand will be hosting a Job Fair on Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 10am-2pm at 303 Birchfield Drive, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054.
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others? Seeking a rewarding job in the mental health field? Durand provides services to developmentally disabled and behaviorally challenged individuals. Our positions provide direct care and support in life skills, transportation and integration into the community for residents.
We are hiring Direct Support Professionals for overnight and overnight weekend shifts for our group homes.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must not have a criminal record
- Experience working with special needs individuals preferred.
- Be able to attend 6 days of paid in-house orientation on weekdays
- Be able to lift up to 50+ pounds and perform restraints as needed
- Have a high level of comfort with hands on hygiene care
- Medical, dental, prescription vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k company match
- Quarterly / spot bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive wages
- Equal opportunity employer