Virtual Job Fair
Durand’s First Virtual Job Fair will be held on, June 26, 2020, 9AM – 3PM. Currently, Durand is only looking to fill Direct Support Professional positions (DSP).
Interview times will be scheduled via email. Please follow the instructions below to contact our recruiter and schedule your interview appointment.
This virtual job fair will be conducted via Zoom invitation.
To secure your spot in the virtual job fair, please contact Shonda Chavis at email@example.com or call 856-235-3540, ext 201. You must attach your most current resume to your email.
- You must have a computer or other device with Zoom installed and be able to meet via Zoom a conference with video turned on.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have a minimum of a GED or high school diploma.
- You must be able to take and pass all pre-employment checks: a physical, a drug test, and a criminal background.
- You must have a VALID driver’s license (probationary and provisional licenses are not accepted) and you must not have more than 5 points on your license.
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) provide services to developmentally disabled and behaviorally challenged individuals. Our positions provide direct care and support in life skills, transportation and integration into the community for residents.
Excellent benefits including:
- Medical, dental, prescription
- Vision & life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k company match
- Quarterly/ spot bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive wages
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-235-3540, ext 201 to request your time.